Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ethan started the fire. . .

Blogs are awkward. I am awkward. And thus, this blog begins.

I don't really know what to stay because I don't think anyone will ever read this. But here are some fun facts about me:

1. I hoard bottled drinks that are non-alcoholic.
2. I learned to ride a bicycle at age 18.
3. I can't parallel park for my life.

My post is titled "Ethan started the fire" because I thought "We didn't start the fire" was "Ethan started the fire". But it's not.
That's my dog on his birthday. I like dogs a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title and should feel threatened by it but I have come to the conclusion that our blogs are going to be completely different. So instead of continually rousting your blog I have decided to follow it.

    Sidenote: i still reserve the right to the blog post title "friendship"

    ReplyDelete